The Nadmorski Hotel in Gdynia is located at the seaside, close to the beach and Bulwar Nadmorski, which is a two-kilometre pedestrian and bicycle road along the coast.
The Hotel is surrounded by a sandy beach, a Bulwar Nadmorski promenade, picturesque sea cliffs of the Polish coast, tennis courts of different surface, a yacht marine, a bowling alley, an aqua park, a stable, as well as the sound of the sea among the greenery of the Tricity Landscape Park.
This makes the Nadmorski Hotel a perfect location for relax, active recreation and recuperation. This is an excellent place for your holiday at the Polish seaside, as well as a trip with your family or friends.
The Nadmorski Hotel is well-integrated with the whole Tricity and easily accessible by different means of transport:
- Airport: 25.0 km (approximately 25 minutes)
- Railway and bus station in Gdynia: 3.0 km (approximately 10 minutes)
- SKM (fast urban rail station) – St. Maximilian Hill: 2.0 km (approximately 5 minutes)
- Ferry: 5.5 km (approximately 15 minutes)
- Centre of Gdynia: bus - 400 m (approximately 8 minutes)
- A1 Motorway / Tricity by-pass: 7.5 km (approximately 10 minutes)
Gdynia, Ejsmonda 2 | GPS: 54°30'18"N 18°33'15"E
The Nadmorski Hotel constitutes a good starting point to visit the whole Tricity and the region.
The closest vicinity of the Hotel offers access to the following:
- sandy beach and the sea
- seaside promenade, perfect for jogging
- picturesque Polish coast cliffs
- tennis courts with various pavements
- a yacht marina
- a bowling facility
- an aqua park
- a horse stable
- many walking and bicycle trails in the green areas of the Tricity Landscape Park.