The Nadmorski Hotel in Gdynia is located at the seaside, close to the beach and Bulwar Nadmorski, which is a two-kilometre pedestrian and bicycle road along the coast.
The Hotel is surrounded by a sandy beach, a Bulwar Nadmorski promenade, picturesque sea cliffs of the Polish coast, tennis courts of different surface, a yacht marine, a bowling alley, an aqua park, a stable, as well as the sound of the sea among the greenery of the Tricity Landscape Park. This makes the Nadmorski Hotel a perfect place for comfortable business meetings, where both formal and recreational atmosphere is necessary.
The unique location and recreational advantages of the Hotel create an exceptional atmosphere of the meetings and guarantee excellent conditions for work and rest.
The closest vicinity of the Hotel offers access to the following:
- sandy beach and the sea
- seaside promenade, perfect for jogging
- picturesque Polish coast cliffs
- tennis courts with various pavements
- a yacht marina
- a bowling facility
- an aqua park
- a horse stable
- many walking and bicycle trails in the green areas of the Tricity Landscape Park
The Nadmorski Hotel is well-integrated with the whole Tricity and easily accessible by different means of transport:
- Airport: 25.0 km (approximately 25 minutes)
- Railway and bus station in Gdynia: 3.0 km (approximately 10 minutes)
- SKM (fast urban rail station) – St. Maximilian Hill: 2.0 km (approximately 5 minutes)
- Ferry: 5.5 km (approximately 15 minutes)
- Centre of Gdynia: bus - 400 m (approximately 8 minutes)
- A1 Motorway / Tricity by-pass: 7.5 km (approximately 10 minutes)
Gdynia, Ejsmonda 2 | GPS: 54°30'18"N 18°33'15"E