Contact the reception desk.
Opinions about us
Rodzinny wypad. Apartament duży, wygodny, świetny widok z okna na zatokę. Śniadania do godziny 11, świetny wybór sokow, własne wypieki. Hotel położony idealnie, 100 metrów od bulwaru nad morzem. Mieliśmy wrażenie bycia pod dobra opieka i chciano o nas dbać......Czytaj więcej
Idealna lokalizacja, pokoje bardzo przyjemne i czyste, śniadania urozmaicone i smaczne-szczególnie obfitość soków wyciskanych była zaskakująca.
OPINIA Z BOOKING.COM
Hotel położony w świetnym miejscu blisko morza z dala od hałasu ulicznego, przemiła obsługa, przepyszne śniadania.
OPINIA Z BOOKING.COM
Bardzo dobry hotel. Przemiła obsługa. Smaczna kuchnia. Położenie nad samym morzem rewelacyjne. Bardzo dziękuję za zorganizowanie rodzinnego przyjęcia......Czytaj więcej
OPINIA Z TROJMIASTO.PL
REGULATIONS FOR THE HOTEL NADMORSKI IN GDYNIA
Based on Article. 44 ust. 3 of the Act of 29 August 1997 on hotel services and tour guide services and tourist guides (ie, Journal of Laws 2017 item 1553, 2361) - in order to ensure the order and security of the customers of the Hotel Nadmorski and their property, the Ordering Regulations for Hotel Nadmorski in Gdynia.
These regulations bind all persons staying in the aforementioned hotel or using services provided by Hotel Nadmorski in Gdynia.
1. Rented hotel room, including the living quarters (rooms and apartments) can be occupied only by the number specified in the contract adults (including children).
2. The rooms in the hotel are rented for hotel nights. The hotel day starts at 14:00 and ends at 12:00 the next day.
3. A person occupying a hotel room, hereinafter referred to as a "hotel guest", determines the time of his stay, and in the absence of such a definition, it is assumed that the room has been rented for one day.
4. A request to extend the period beyond the period indicated on the day of arrival should be reported by the hotel guest at the reception by 10:00 on the day on which the hotel room rental period expires. The hotel may disregard the request of the hotel guest to extend the room lease in the event of a lack of vacancies.
5. The hotel guest is not entitled to transfer the room he has released to other people, even if the period for which he has paid the fee for the stay has not expired.
6. Persons who are not hotel guests (not checked-in at the hotel) cannot stay in a hotel room from 10.00 pm to 7.00 am the next day.
7. Quiet hours should be kept in the living quarters from 22:00 to 7:00 the next day.
8. Hotel guests are obliged to observe the agreed hours and form of serving meals (including breakfasts).
9. Hotel guests acknowledge that meals at the hotel will be available at the times indicated below:
• breakfast: from 7:00 to 11:00
• other - according to the information provided at the Reception.
The hotel may change the hours of serving breakfast and other meals, about which it will inform the guests at the reception desk.
10. It is strictly forbidden to take meals, products, in particular drinks, fruit and dairy products outside the room intended for serving and eating meals in the hotel.
11. For food safety reasons, it is strictly forbidden to bring, receive and consume meals and alcohol at the premises of the Hotel delivered from outside the Hotel.
12. Each hotel guest is obliged to maintain cleanliness and order in the living room and in the rooms intended for common use.
13. Due to the fire protection requirements, it is not allowed to use any instruments or apparatus powered by electricity or gas, which are not the equipment of these rooms and which may create a fire hazard, eg electric heaters, heaters, irons and gas burners.
14. Whenever you leave the hotel, the hotel guest is obliged to leave the keys to the door of the living room (chip key) at the hotel reception. The hotel guest is obliged to reimburse all costs related to the loss or damage of keys to the room through the fault of the hotel guest in the amount of PLN 72 for one key.
15. The hotel guest bears full financial responsibility for any damage or destruction of hotel equipment and technical devices that arise from the fault of an intentional or unintentional hotel guest or the fault of visitors.
16. The hotel is obliged to ensure the exchange of bed linen and towels at the guest's request, but not more often than once a day. Exchange of bedlinen and towels takes place in the absence of a hotel guest, and in his presence only at the express request of the hotel guest.
17. Cleaning of residential premises takes place between 08:00 and 16:00. In exceptional cases, the cleaning hours may change.
18. The hotel is obliged to provide, free of charge, on request of a hotel guest, deposit services consisting, in particular, in taking luggage for storage and wake-up services at a specified time.
19. Responsibility for loss or damage to items brought by hotel guests is governed by the provisions of Title XXIX of the Book of the Third Civil Code - Liability, lien and limitation of claims maintaining hotels and similar establishments.
20. The hotel is not liable for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to the guest profiting from the hotel garage. The cost of renting a parking space in the underground garage is PLN 99 for a 1 parking space per night. People using the underground garage located in the hotel are required to comply with the Regulations for the use of the underground garage of the Hotel Nadmorski in Gdynia.
21. The hotel guest has the right, for an additional fee (in the amount of PLN 100 per 1 pet per night), to live in a living room with an animal in accordance with the Regulations for staying dogs and other domestic animals in the Hotel Nadmorski.
22. Hotel guests are fully responsible for any damage or destruction made by animal in equipment and technical devices in accordance with the Regulations hotel stay of dogs and other pets in the Seaside Hotel.
23. Objects left by the guest in the room, after leaving the hotel, will be sent back by the hotel at the cost of the hotel guest to the address indicated by the guest. If the hotel guest does not indicate the address to which the abandoned items are to be sent or in the absence of personal reception of these items by the hotel guest, the hotel will do things according to the provisions on lost or found things.
24. According to the provisions of the Nadmorski Hotel, smoking, cigars and tobacco as well as the use of electronic cigarettes are strictly forbidden. A smoking area is designated at the entrances to the hotel. Please respect the smoking ban in the hotel in this living room. The smell of smoke means the need to refine the hotel room in this room, the cost of which is PLN 500. This fee will be added to the invoice.
25. Persons using the Genesis Institute located on the premises of the hotel are obliged to comply with the Regulations of using the facility and services provided by the Genesis Institute .