Exquisite and diverse cuisine.
Competent and experienced head chefs.
One of the many advantages of Nadmorski Hotel is its refined and diverse cuisine. The menu includes the most interesting dish samples from all over the world as well as a series of own inventions, seasonal and characteristic dishes from the region of Kashubia.
The meals are prepared by competent and experienced head chefs, recognised in many culinary competitions, including:
- “Złota Patelnia 2004” [“Golden Pan 2004”] – 1st prize from the Ministry of Economy and Labour;
- “Zielona Czapka Bonduelle 2004” [“Bonduelle Green Cap 2004] and “2005” – 1st prize;
- National Culinary Competition “Spotkanie ze Ślimakami” [“Meeting the Snails”] – 1st prize;
- 7th Festival of Fish, Fishing and Music Sielawa Blues 2005 – 1st prize;
National Championship in Fish Soup Cooking – 1st prize.
more about award
Our Head Chefs can satisfy the finest tastes of our guests and can take on a challenge to make the most elaborate and fancy culinary ideas come true.
We know that properly selected menu is very important.
Therefore, our guests can choose from a menu and taste the dishes served during the event to ensure their selection satisfies the finest palates.
There are four restaurants for our Guests:
The catering potential of Nadmorski Hotel offers:
- Diverse, refined menu tailored to an individual event (party), conference/meeting, with a possibility to adjust to individual diet programmes;
- Rich breakfast prepared from highest quality fresh products;
- Varied, delicious coffee breaks;
- Coffee served by certified baristas;
- Possibility to organise lunch or coffee breaks outside and outdoor – on the terrace, on the beach or surrounded by greenery;
- Picnic menu and outdoor barbecue facility with a number of different arrangements;
- Cosy private room;
- Lobby Bar and Strefa Kuchnie Świata restaurant are open until the last guest;
- Warm evening meals served after 10 p.m.
Banquet halls create a unique atmosphere and many possibilities of interior arrangements in terms of stage design guarantee fully individualised organisation of meetings.